Integrity PolicyOMMtests.com is committed to the development of skilled and accomplished Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons. It is the intention of OMMtests.com to execute this objective with a high degree of integrity, maintaining ethical standards that meet or exceed those of our peers in the testing community and our colleagues in the professional community. Accordingly, OMMtests.com desires, through its Program Integrity Policy, to be the standard-bearer for best practices in the industry.
It is the policy of OMMtests.com to:
- Never utilize personnel to prepare test materials, including practice test questions, who have taken the Osteopathic Board examinations within two years of the effective date of his or her employment with OMMtests.com. Preparatory test materials shall always be formulated by highly educated and skilled professionals in Osteopathy.
- Not to request that physicians and students reveal confidential examination questions.
- Make clear that OMMtests.com is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by the AOA, AACOM, NBOME or any other Osteopathic college, testing body or divisional society.
- Respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement or similar improprieties. If you believe that an infringing copyrighted work is accessible on www.OMMtests.com.com, please notify us with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work allegedly being infringed;
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is on the website;
- an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- a statement that this person is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- your address, telephone number, and email address.